Nutrition and Fitness Coaching for Women Physicians.
Stop Putting Your Health On Hold...Next Program Begins May 1st.
Discover The Health & Fitness Coaching Program That Female Physicians Are Using To Optimize Their Health… While Overcoming Mindset Pitfalls.
Enrollment for the next Ultimate Jump Start™, May 2023, IS NOW OPEN!
12-CME Credits Available
Live Web Event to "Cure" Mental, Emotional, and Physical Burnout. This year, we are offering the most Comprehensive Longitudinal Physician Coaching Program for Physician Wellness.
“AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™”
To Jump Start our most dynamic year yet, we are extending our program to include 8-weeks of daily coaching with our expert LCWP coaches. We have pulled almost 50 topics that will hit every angle of Physician mental, emotional, physical, and social wellness.
Jump Start™ 5.0 (4-weeks) will include DAILY group sessions that will allow you to: Jumpstart Your Transformation
- Build Core and Pelvic Strength to Prepare Us for Consistent Strength Training
- Improve flexibility and mobility to prevent injury
- Set Personal (Realistic Goals)
- Commit To The Long Game Strategy
- Understand Motivation (and create it)
- Body Acceptance
- Understanding Your Stress Scale
- Discovering Truths About Willpower
- Discover Reasons Why You Aren't Seeing Results
- Nutrition Principles for Fat Loss and/or Muscle Gain
- Exercise Principles for Fat Loss and/or Muscle Gain
- Improve strength and fitness with a smarter not harder strategy
- 4-weeks of Daily Coaching Sessions with LCWP expert coaches to Learn not only The Core Principles of Achieving Optimal Health but advanced topics to help you love the life you are living.
- After the 4-weeks, group sessions will occur weekly in G.O.A.L.S. Society®
- G.O.A.L.S. Society® Facebook Group and programming that includes weekly yoga and strength training.
- 12-months of G.O.A.L.S. Society® included as a BONUS with Jump Start™. *12-month bonus starts when you begin your Jump Start™ program.
- Replays available for 1-year in your private library.
- 12-CME, can claim after 4-weeks.
Jump Start™ 5.0 Schedule (May 2023):
Featuring Daily Movement Sessions to Jump Start Your Transformation!!!
Our Physical Therapy Team is Offering an 8-session Core/Pelvic Rebuild and Mobility Transformation.
Our Strength Team will be programming 12-sessions to help you master your movements.
- May 1st: Core/Pelvic Strength with Daria Stewart.
- May 2nd: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
What Do You Want? Realistic Goal Setting with Becca Failla
- May 3rd: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Committing To The Long Game Strategy Beliefs with Daisy Estrada
- May 4th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
The Truth About Motivation That Noone Tells Us with Becca Failla
- May 5th: Mobility with Alex Stewart.
- May 6th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Body Acceptance. How are you talking to your body? with Becca Failla
- May 7th: Society Sunday Reset
- May 8th: Core/Pelvic Strength with Daria Stewart.
- May 9th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
The Freedom of Failure with Becca Failla
- May 10th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Understanding Your Stress Scale with Ali Novitsky
- May 11th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
The Hidden Truths About Willpower with Ali Novitsky
- May 12th: Mobility with Alex Stewart.
- May 13th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Reasons You Won't Achieve Results with Ali Novitsky.
- May 14th: Society Sunday Reset
- May 15th: Core/Pelvic Strength with Daria Stewart.
- May 16th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Hierarchy for nutrition with Becca Failla
- May 17th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Choosing Your Nutrition Strategy with Ali Novitsky
- May 18th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Fat Loss Nutrition with Ali Novitsky
- May 19th: Mobility with Alex Stewart.
- May 20th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Muscle Gain Nutrition with Becca Failla
- May 21st: Society Sunday Reset
- May 22nd: Core/Pelvic Strength with Daria Stewart.
- May 23rd: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Hierarchy for exercise with Becca Failla
- May 24th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Exercise and Your Weight- Breaking Up With Diet Culture with Ali Novitsky
- May 25th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Exercise and Fat Loss with Becca Failla
- May 26th: Mobility with Alex Stewart.
- May 27th: 30/30 (30-minute strength/30-minute topic)
Exercise and Muscle Gain with Becca Failla
- May 28th: Society Sunday Reset
Look what past participants are saying:
"This program has been insightful for me and has helped me make radical changes on my health journey. I have a clear path to achieve my health goals.I know this is a journey and I have the tools to undertake it successfully. I have more clarity about what foods to eat, what exercises to do and how to take care of myself and my mind."
- "I learned new ways to think about weight loss and fitness. It's nice to get feedback that disagrees with my negative thoughts and gives me new thoughts to adopt. I also really like looking at different data points other than weight. Why wasn't this taught in med school?"
- "Great experience. Made me focus on picking a goal and a strategy."
- "The content was super helpful and at the right level for me to continue to learn more. The number of sessions over 4 weeks was very accessible. I didn’t want to commit to 6 months or anything more than once per week for longer than a month. I like the interactive components including the Facebook questions/assignments to prompt processing of material and engagement."
- "This experience has helped me to focus more on myself and my health, as well as put myself first. I have been more physically active in the past 4 weeks than I have been in a long time. I look forward to going for walks and feel the need as well as want to move my body more. I feel I can achieve optimal health if I utilize the tools provided to me. I have found a community of women who struggle with the same obstacles I also encounter. This community supports and nurtures one another as we all travel along our own journey. I appreciate the opportunity to take this deep dive and feel ready to continue the adventure to optimal health."
4-week Jump Start™ with bonus 12-months of G.O.A.L.S. Society®: $1,597. Includes 12-CME.
Please note that due to high demand and to protect our content and community, this offer is Non-Refundable
Meet the Coaches!
Ali Novitsky, MD is the CEO and founder of Life Coaching for women physicians www.lifecoachingforwomenphysicians.com. She is Triple board certified in Obesity Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatology. She is a Certified Master Physician Coach, Nutrition and Fitness Expert, International Speaker, Blogger, and Host of The Podcast “Life Coaching for Women Physicians.” Ali attended Temple University School of Medicine and completed her Pediatric residency and Neonatal Fellowship at Thomas Jefferson/AI duPont Hospital for Children. She completed her coach training at The Life Coach School and The Mind Firm Method. Ali helps women physicians achieve optimal health by optimizing their unique potential with simple strategies backed by science. Ali offers CME coaching programs designed for women physicians. Her programs are ever evolving and currently include: Jump Start™, G.O.A.L.S. Society®, and Transform®. Ali has a trademarked nutrition program called Mindful Macros® where she combines an intuitive and gentle nutrition approach to achieve optimal health results through food freedom. Ali is married to her med school sweetheart, Mark, and together they have two daughters, Elizabeth and Charlotte.
Becca Failla Is a full-time coach at FitFarm in Omaha, a personal trainer, group fitness coach, and nutrition & lifestyle coach. She has a Masters in Social Work & Public Admin and worked with women in recovery from drugs & alcohol for 5 years before fitness & nutrition coaching. Becca has been in the CrossFit world since 2009 and coaching since 2014. She was a competitive CrossFit athlete for 4 years before taking a step back in 2018 to focus on coaching. Becca has been a nutrition coach since 2016. She Studied with the Functional Nutrition Academy & is Precision Nutrition Certified. Her education in counseling & experience working with addictions has given her a huge edge when it comes to nutrition & lifestyle coaching. “My health and fitness help me be the best version of myself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I strive to lead by example and help others uncover the best versions of themselves.” Outside of the gym she spends her time with her husband Andrew, their daughter Violet and pups Shooter & Ralph. Becca’s coaching expertise includes: nutrition, exercise, body composition, body positivity, body acceptance, muscle gain, fat loss, exercise consistency.
Alexander Stewart received his doctorate in physical therapy and bachelors of psychology from Widener university. Alex has dedicated his years of treatment and consulting to athletes and active individuals from all levels of sport and recreation. He’s worked with professional athletes in baseball, basketball, figure skating, track & field, weight lifting, power lifting, CrossFit, and ballet. He specializes in applying high level training and rehabilitation methods to the everyday athlete and middle aged mom.
Daria Stewart received her doctorate in physical therapy and bachelors of psychology from Widener University. Daria has a diverse background in the field of physical therapy. She has worked in an intensive rehabilitation hospital helping patients recover from strokes, brain injuries, amputations, and spinal cord injuries, in outpatient working with high level athletes, and in home-care with the geriatric population. She also has dedicated time as an adjunct faculty for Widener and Arcadia University. Her interests include hiking, traveling, and snowboarding. She specializes in the holistic approach of nutrition, mindset, and physical training for the active individual.
When Enrollment Opens, You Will Gain Immediate Access To 7 Exclusive G.O.A.L.S. Society® Programs:
Your programs are waiting for you in your G.O.A.L.S. Society® Library as soon as you enroll.
1. Everything You Need to Know to Reach Your Goals.
2. Your Growth Path to Transformation: Transform with Ali
3. Emotional Eating Workshop
4. Create Your Optimal Health Plan
5. G.O.A.L.S. Society Success Path
6. On-Call Workout Series
7. Hundreds of LIVE workout replays.
12-Months of G.O.A.L.S. Society®Membership Included as a Bonus with Jump Start™.
There’s no question that you care deeply about your health.
But you may have noticed, as many female physicians do, it’s so easy to let life and a busy career get in the way of your wellbeing. Sure, you want to take action and prioritize your health and wellbeing, but doing so feels completely overwhelming.
It makes sense!
Between all the health programs out there with countless “rules” and “regulations” to follow, getting into great shape can quickly go from an exciting goal to a burden that you want to avoid at all costs. You don’t want to ban certain food groups and spend hours at the gym - you don’t have time for that!
Restrictions and requirements like these, combined with the limiting beliefs and mindset hurdles you must overcome to optimize your health and get into peak shape, can feel like too much to tackle.
It’s no wonder female physicians think their health goals are out of reach.
Does this sound familiar?
Exercising isn’t appealing to you because you believe you must spend hours working out in order to see results (and you don’t have the energy or time to do so). You believe getting into shape is hard and requires great sacrifice.
You’ve tried to prioritize your health so many times but something always seems to get in the way and derail your progress, whether it’s your hectic work schedule, a lack of results, or too many parameters to follow.
You put so much pressure on yourself to get everything right the first time. Your perfectionist tendencies cause a cycle of self-shame because you haven’t reached your health goals yet.
You’re overwhelmed by all the information available and options out there to improve your health. You don’t want to waste any more time or money, but at the same time, you’re stuck making little to no progress towards the healthiest version of yourself.
If this resonates, then you’re in the right place.
Contrary to how it may seem, getting fit doesn’t have to be difficult. Your brain wants you to think being healthy and fit is hard… but it doesn’t have to be.
You can achieve optimal health and fitness relatively easily.
Inside this health & fitness membership coaching program for doctors, we use mindset training combined with strategic nutrition and exercise programming to help you optimize your genetic potential.
How would it feel to:
Follow a simple framework
in a safe and nurturing environment that allows you to grow while you work towards your goals… without having to worry about judgment or defeat (especially if you struggle with perfectionism and fear of failure).
Optimize your potential
through self-love and commitment, as opposed to 5 hour gym days and a list of prohibited foods.
Combat the limiting beliefs
that get in the way of you reaching your highest potential and create new habits that serve you.
Incorporate healthy changes
into your busy lifestyle, understand your unique body type, and how to tune into genuine hunger.
that combine intuition with efficient exercise, gentle nutrition, and mindset strategies so that you can become the fittest, strongest, and most confident version of yourself.
Dr. Megan Zeien
“I started working with Ali and through her program, I already felt myself getting stronger with just two workouts per week. I have been shocked at how easy this has been and how it doesn’t feel like a diet or like I’m working out all the time. It’s like I’m finally doing what my body needed all along."
It’s time for a fresh approach - the long game strategy.
Welcome to G.O.A.L.S. Society®, where long-lasting results are possible through body awareness, body love and body commitment.
In order for us to set realistic goals, we have to understand our unique body type. This is how we begin to work with our body, NOT against it. This is one of the first lessons you will complete when you enter G.O.A.L.S. Society.
We have to do the work of accepting ourselves where we are here and now. This is often difficult because our brain confuses this for “settling.” By learning to love and accept our unique body, the exact opposite happens. We treat our body the way it deserves to be treated. G.O.A.L.S. Society offers a complete program where we incorporate deep mindset work with effective exercise and nutrition strategies.
It’s no secret that we have to commit to our health in order to change our habits. We also have to learn to trust the process and ourselves. It is much easier to do this when we are surrounded by others who are doing the same. G.O.A.L.S. Society offers an amazing physician community where we hold each other accountable.
Members of G.O.A.L.S. Society®
Live Group Coaching Calls with expert coaches.
Live Strength Workouts
Live Yoga Sessions
The G.O.A.L.S. Success Pathway & On-Demand Content
Mindful Macros Nutrition Program®
OnCall Workout Program™
The Society Workout Vault
Private Podcast for Society Members Only
Community Facebook Group for Accountability and Support
Continue to optimize your genetic potential and improve your health in a supportive community setting. Continue to take charge of your health and become the fittest, strongest, and most confident version of yourself with G.O.A.L.S. Society®.
G.O.A.L.S. Society® enrollment starts with an intimate experience called Jump Start with Ali. You will begin your journey with daily sessions before they space to weekly in G.O.A.L.S. Society.
Jump Start not only onboards you to G.O.A.L.S. Society, but it is to identify where you want to direct your work based on your unique and individual needs.
Our pricing is simple.
$1597 includes Jump Start™ plus 12-months in G.O.A.L.S. Society®; 12-CME.
At LCWP, we believe in investing in our people. We can't wait to share our programs with you.
Hi. My name is Ali.
I’m Board-certified in Obesity Medicine, a fitness enthusiast and a life coach for women physicians.
I never planned to use my passion for fitness, combined with my medical background and tools from coaching to create a highly effective program to help others achieve optimal health. But I became aware of how easy it was to ignore my health when I was working 24-hour shifts as a neonatologist for almost 10-years. It wasn’t until I was on the verge of burnout - only then did I allow myself to think outside the box.
I became aware of how easy it was to ignore my health. This, combined with postpartum depression, allowed me to discover cognitive behavioral therapy and the importance of prioritizing my own mental and physical health.
Think of me as your colleague and down-to-earth best friend who keeps it real. I understand where you are coming from- and I know what is possible for you.
G.O.A.L.S. Society® will provide you with the structure, accountability, and consistency to achieve optimal mental, emotional, and physical health.
The Most Common Questions Answered Here.